- Excellent English and communication skills.
- Able to work self-sufficiently and proactively.
- AUTOMOTIVE Domain (IPC / HUD / ECU / ADAS) is a plus.
- Able to create and update Software Test Cases.
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN, CANOE is mandatory.
- Able to use GMLAN bus communication tools is a plus.
- An understanding of the V Model software development life cycle in a team environment.
- Experience with safety critical modules is a plus.
- Experience with ISO26262, SPICE and CMMI is a plus.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
YAZAKI INDIA Private Limited
Founded in 1929 by Mr. Sadami Yazaki
Established as YAZAKI Corporation in 1941
Today the company operates globally
It is a Privately owned company
Chairman: Mr. Yasuhiko Yazaki
President: Mr. Shinji Yazaki
1 of 3 vehicles worldwide has Yazaki Wire Harness
1 of 2 vehicles worldwide has a Yazaki Component
1 of 8 vehicles worldwide has a Yazaki Junction Box, Meter Display or Electronic Switch
Yazaki is among top 15 global auto-component companies with global leadership in W/H with close to 30% market share. Along with wiring harness, Yazaki also produces power distribution and management electronic products, clusters, electronic products for hybrid and electric vehicles and has a significant presence in the emerging trends of electrification and autonomous vehicles. In its 2017 financial year, Yazaki had a turnover of US$ 18.5 billion, with more than 290,000 employees and operations in 45 countries.
Recruiter Name:rupesh panambur
Contact Company:YAZAKI INDIA Private Limited