- Elicit requirements, document analysis and requirement workshops; perform analysis and documentation of existing customer products, site visits (if required), use cases, scenarios, event lists, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Write requirements analysis report / log.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Requirement Testability, estimation, prioritization etc.
- Enter, manipulate, and report on requirements stored in a configuration management and traceability tools. Identify requirements errors and defects, and write requirement notification reports.
- Manage Bi-Directional Traceability Matrix.
- Manage changes to baseline requirements using change control processes and tools.
Software Testing Responsibilities:
- Proficiency reading schematics (if required).
- Proficiency of Analysing Customer Requirements.
- Proficiency of writing Test Plan
- Proficiency of setting up Software Test Setups
- Proficiency of writing / review of Test Cases
- Competency using lab equipment (e.g. multi meter, oscilloscope, logic analyser etc.)
- Competency of using Testing Tools e.g. CANOE, Load Box,
- Proficiency of protocols like CAN, Ethernet, UDS etc.
- Knowledge of GM LAN
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages e.g. CAPL Script, Python, Perl etc.
- Issue Resolution
- Analysis of Defect Leakage, categorization of the severity of the issues etc.
- Knowledge of Bug Resolution Cycle
- Familiarity with version control tool, e.g. SVN, Integrity, GIT HUB etc.
Software Release Responsibilities:
- Responsible for execution of the overall Software Testing, Software Test Report, Software Test Log etc.
- Conformance to and application of Yazaki software development process.
- Be responsible for software error tracking lists.
- Support product builds, launches and investigation of quality and warranty issues.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
YAZAKI INDIA Private Limited
Founded in 1929 by Mr. Sadami Yazaki
Established as YAZAKI Corporation in 1941
Today the company operates globally
It is a Privately owned company
Chairman: Mr. Yasuhiko Yazaki
President: Mr. Shinji Yazaki
1 of 3 vehicles worldwide has Yazaki Wire Harness
1 of 2 vehicles worldwide has a Yazaki Component
1 of 8 vehicles worldwide has a Yazaki Junction Box, Meter Display or Electronic Switch
Yazaki is among top 15 global auto-component companies with global leadership in W/H with close to 30% market share. Along with wiring harness, Yazaki also produces power distribution and management electronic products, clusters, electronic products for hybrid and electric vehicles and has a significant presence in the emerging trends of electrification and autonomous vehicles. In its 2017 financial year, Yazaki had a turnover of US$ 18.5 billion, with more than 290,000 employees and operations in 45 countries.
Recruiter Name:rupesh panambur
Contact Company:YAZAKI INDIA Private Limited